Eric is a photographer and creative thinker from New Orleans, La. Born in 1982, he has spent his artistic career exploring the world through the art of an image. Eric earned a BS in Business Management from the University of New Orleans; however several years later he discovered a true passion for art and photography. He is primarily a self taught photographer who has learned the craft by partnering with established photographers that he respects, through workshops, and also through lots of trial and error.
Follow along on Instagram: @ericjnunez
- Art of Flavor (group show) | Where Y'Art Gallery | 2018
- Somebody Got Soul, Soul, Soul (group show) | Old No 77 Hotel | 2017
- Catalyst (group show) | New Orleans Photo Alliance gallery | 2015
- X: Variable of Progress (group show) | Old No 77 Hotel, New Orleans | 2015
- EN MASSE (solo showcase) | RAW: Natural Born Artists, New Orleans | 2013
- Through My Eyes (solo) | Gallery 421, Covington | 2012